If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Note: If the Apply Now button does not work, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
We are looking to hire a technical writer and researcher who can produce expert, thought-leadership content for us on the topics of the upcoming trends of video communication, cross-chain communication in web3, industries that Huddle01 can tap into, use cases of our video communication infrastructure and others.
About You/Must Haves
• You have written and published deeply researched writings for blockchain technology.
• You consistently demonstrate keen attention to detail and deliver clean, polished copy
• You are comfortable working collaboratively with designers, social media managers, and other colleagues to prepare and package your writing for publication• You are passionate about the decentralization of communication
• You are comfortable writing long-form heavily researched whitepapers (5000-7000 words) and short-form blogs and newsletters (500-700 words)
• You’ve contributed to the changing landscape of video communication
• You’re familiar with Notion, Linear or other similar project management tools
• You have a robust social media presence and are comfortable talking about Huddle01 on social media accounts
• Writing and publishing deeply researched quarterly whitepapers
• Researching and writing blog posts for weekly publication
• Plan and coordinate the creation of graphs, infographics and other images with the assistance of our graphic designer
• Occasionally writing and publishing our newsletter (as vacation coverage)
• Incorporating edits and feedback into all copy/content