Kotlin / Android Engineer
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
WalletConnect is the open-source web3 standard to connect blockchain wallets to dapps. Any wallet, any dapp, any chain. Starting in 2018, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. Every month, millions of people use WalletConnect in thousands of integrations. We raised ~$25M from venture investors including 1kx and Coinbase as well as from customers such as Shopify and Circle. We are growing fast both in terms of features and users.
To learn more about our plans for 2.0, take a look at our presentation at EthCC.
UI has become a top priority for WalletConnect and we are looking for someone who is down for that.
- Implement and develop SDKs to support WalletConnect protocols on Android using Kotlin
- Demonstrated experience in delivering compelling UIs
- Creating and maintaining tests (unit, integration, UI)
- Create new automation scripts in CI infrastructure (currently using Github Actions)
- Develop sample applications for testing and use as reference for integrations
- Writing API documentation and tutorials for SDK integration
- 3+ years of experience in building Android applications and/or SDKs using Kotlin
- Documented well-rounded experience with creating UI in Jetpack Compose
- Knowledge about data structures and Android design patterns
- Experience with Websocket APIs and JSON-RPC protocol
- Understanding of Kotlin Coroutines and the Kotlin Flow API
Nice to have:
- Experience with Push Notifications API on Android
- Experience in Android Studio tools for profiling leaks, allocation, energy etc.
- Experience creating SDKs
- Experience with the Jetpack Navigation library
- Experience with WebViews on Android OS
- Experience with encryption concepts
- Blockchain experience
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone (CET/EST preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Company equity