Senior Visual Designer
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
At WalletConnect we’re looking for a second designer to join the team! This is a unique opportunity to land a job where both your input and output are critical in shaping the company, its visual language and design culture. We’re looking for visual designers, people with strong hands-on experience who live and breathe communicating with visuals, animation and type. This is a full-time position.
- Create visuals across all mediums and touchpoints: social, editorial, interfaces and print
- Shape our brand and marketing output
- Maintain and enforce brand guidelines
- Explain various concepts via motion design and storytelling
- Participate in building design culture
- Analyze and create vibes
The right candidates:
- Have an online portfolio of visual design work that illustrates their critical thinking, craftsmanship, experience and style
- Conceptualize and illustrate project briefs from multiple stakeholders: marketing, product, engineering
- Display excellence in typography, color, layout, art direction and graphic design
- Fluent in motion design work
- Experienced or willing to learn 3D. We use 3D as the main building block of all visual communication and you will be expected to build upon that foundation
- Experienced working with print. Our team frequently participates in live events and needs to dress to impress
- Proficient in English across written and verbal communication. You will be required to think and work with copy
- Creative problem solver. Thinks outside the box and isn’t afraid to be bold or fail.
- Ability to manage your own work
Nice to haves:
- You went down the web3 rabbit hole and actively participate in the space and ecosystem
- Enjoy designing for technical content and audience
- Experienced in digital product design
- Experienced with copywriting. You use language as well as you wield the pen tool
What we will offer you:
- Fully remote position with quarterly team offsites and budget for your home office or work environment
- Ability to travel and join other team members during ETH Global events
- Competitive Salary
- Company Equity
- Token offering
- Work in your own location and schedule as long as we have a few hours of overlap in CEST timezone.