Project Manager - DeFi (Full Time)
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
3+ Years’ experience as a Project Manager, owning a technical product in DeFi ecosystem.
● Basic structural understanding of smart contract deployment, UI features within DeFi ecosystem.
● Experience creating diagrams and shared communication between different teams (e.g., Engineering, Product, Business Development) and experience communicating roadmap with stakeholders.
● Experience identifying goals and OKRs for teams/ organizations.
● Experience providing product performance reports based on metrics to leadership.
● Experience using Data Analytics Platforms (Amplitude, Google Analytics, or Mixpanel).
● Has experience working directly with the Head of Product or CEO.
● Able to adapt and adjust in a fast-paced changing digital environment is a must.
● Strong leadership and team management skills
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to work effectively under pressure
● High service mentality and passion for problem-solving to go above and beyond to serve internal and external stakeholders
● Ability to evaluate trade-offs and make effective decisions ●
High level of emotional intelligence & empathy