If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
The Product Manager is responsible for the product vision and execution of The Fabricant Platform. You will build a user-centered product roadmap, prioritizing and translating the business and community requirements into user stories and desired product features.
You understand the strategy and product KPIs and will drive the development of the product according to user feedback, business needs and web3/technology evolution.
Note: We are an Amsterdam-based company. A Remote option is available for this role though candidates need to be within the European time zones.
- Oversees product traction and revenues - maximizing value and ROI
- Ensures that a coherent product strategy, vision and roadmap is in place and has the buy-in of the whole organization
- Ensures that continuous research of customer needs are done and insights are translated into goals that the rest of the team can realize
- Evangelizes design thinking culture in the whole of the organization
- Elevates our product team to the next level in terms of performance and team culture
- Works closely with the product design, product marketing and product owner to continuously evolve the product
- Reviews product results, tests and evaluates hypothesis, leading to incremental improvements
- Works with the Head of Community and Comms to drive users and implement exciting campaigns and experiences
- +5 years significant experience as Product Manager in complex digital product environments
- Active participation or experience (even better) in web3
- Experience with finding product-market fit for B2B or even better B2B2C companies
- +5 years significant lead experience and demonstrated success in project managing the release of complex digital products and services that meet and exceed business objectives
- Experience and passion in one or more of Fashion, Gaming, Blockchain, & Emerging Technologies
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including use of project management/communication and design tools like Miro/Jira/Confluence/Figma
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with development teams is key
- Experience with hiring and managing high performing individuals
Nice to have’s
- Knowledgeable about gaming as hobby or work experience
- VFX background
- Worked with emerging technologies
- Having worked in blockchain projects
Why The Fabricant?
- We were one of the first digital-only Fashion houses; disruption and revolution are in our blood
- We are creative + curious; from Fashion Design to VFX to Crypto Tokenomics, we are home to a wildly diverse set of skills & talent
- All that we do centres around our 3 values: collaboration, empathy + fun
- We are helping to ready the metaverse by building a B2B2C platform that is sustainable, equitable and sexy
- We are scaling fast and helping to ready the metaverse for wider adoption
- Helping to realise a diverse web3 industry is our passion
- 2 of our 3 Co-Founders are female; 43% of our workforce is female; 43% of our Senior Roles are female
You believe in our mission and champion The Fabricant values:
You are a team player, creating a diverse and safe work environment where all voices are heard and all contributions are welcome. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and contribute with your expertise. You embrace and promote continuous learning, so that we all grow together.
Work feels like a hobby for you. You are passionate about The Fabricant mission, you have fun helping to drive the success of the company and celebrating each moment of the journey.
You are curious and open to others. You are intrinsically motivated and active in contributing to an equitable ecosystem, building a strong and diverse team and community.