Product Lead Crypto
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help shape what users we build for, identify the key problems they have, and describe how Stripe can help solve them.
More generally, the Product Manager will be responsible for guiding how Stripe can help web3 developers across countries and industries build crypto-native experiences.
- Deeply understand, and become an expert on, the businesses operating
within the crypto space by spending time with customers, sales, and
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for the Stripe Crypto team.
Generate buy-in from leadership on the vision and energize the team
with the products and the goals.
- Partner with eng, design, marketing, legal, financial crimes, and risk
leaders to shape the products in a way that solves user needs while
satisfying functional responsibilities.
- Be accountable to business results and drive improvement in the team’s
P/L. Partner closely with GTM to help sell strategic customers on
using Stripe Crypto products.
- Both passion for and experience shipping tools for developers. For example, you’ve shipped CLIs, client libraries, APIs, and/or an IDE extension. Experience with event-based architectures and technologies, such as webhooks & Kafka.
- 8+ years of Product Management experience Computer Science background or equivalent technical experience
- Strong written communication skills
- Actively involved in the developer community and you’ve formed a tasteful opinion of developer experiences
- Your hands are filthy. You only ship functionality after you’ve
personally test driven it and made heavy edits to the documentation
Over the last year, the Stripe Crypto team has grown rapidly to serve
the needs of web3 developers and businesses in the space. We have focused on the most salient pain points at the boundary between Fiat and Crypto with several products such as fiat payments, crypto payouts, and a crypto onramp.
The team has developed a strong understanding of the crypto ecosystem and has deepened its convictions about Stripe’s opportunity. The next few years are critical: the ecosystem is in a bear
market looking for durable business models, and the Stripe crypto team is looking to refine how it can best support web3 developers and power the next wave of growth in the ecosystem.
Pay and Benefits
The annual US base salary range for this role is $218,400 - $308,300. For sales roles, the range provided is the role’s On Target Earnings ("OTE") range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions/sales bonuses target and annual base salary for the role. This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Stripe and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location. Applicants interested in this role and who are not located in the US may request the annual salary range for their location during the interview process.
Additional benefits for this role may include: equity, company bonus or sales commissions/bonuses; 401(k) plan; medical, dental, and vision benefits; and wellness stipends.