If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Open to remote candidates in the USA and Canada
Interested in working on cutting-edge blockchain technology and creating equitable access to the global financial system? Since 2014, the mission-driven team at the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) has helped fuel the tremendous growth of the Stellar blockchain network, an open-source platform that operates at high-scale today. Developers and companies around the world build on it, and the SDF team is expanding to support the rapidly growing and changing Stellar ecosystem.
In this role, you will engage with large depository institutions, asset managers, and other asset issuers during their initial exploration of blockchain technology. As they become part of the Stellar ecosystem and throughout their journey, you will act as SDF's primary point of contact and facilitate our partners’ experience by helping them to understand and prioritize use cases in addition to facilitating introductions with other Stellar ecosystem partners that can accelerate MVPs and Pilots. This role offers an opportunity to have a direct impact on SDF’s efforts to bridge traditional finance (TradFi) with Web3 technologies.
In this role, you will:
- Source, qualify, close, and expand partnerships with crypto-native and non-crypto organizations that add value to the Stellar ecosystem. With particular focus on institutional (large and or licensed entities) asset issuers (stablecoins, central bank digital currencies, tokenized regulated assets).
- Drive forward major product launches on Stellar and support ecosystem integration and partnership needs, as well as the overall growth strategy for each project.
- Foster strong relationships within the broader digital asset ecosystem to support the launch and growth of Stellar-based assets (i.e. wallets, exchanges, DeFi apps).
- Work closely with product and engineering to develop new business opportunities.
- Serve as an internal leader to drive initiatives and advocate for ecosystem partners.
- Work with the grants, community and marketing teams to support the launch and execution of new programs and initiatives for engaging with our global partners.
- Develop innovative strategies to support the Stellar ecosystem and their businesses.
- Represent SDF at conferences and events around the world.
- You have 7+ years of relevant Fintech, payments, banking, or other financial sector experience with at least 2 years working in the blockchain or crypto space.
- You have existing relationships with banks and other regulated financial institutions
- You are a self-starter and self-learner in cryptocurrency, blockchain, financial inclusion, and the Stellar network.
- You have significant experience working with internal and external stakeholders to execute projects and/or business negotiations.
- You have a demonstrated ability to execute complex projects through successful completion.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment with multiple stakeholders while having a high degree of accountability and autonomy.
- You can leverage your existing relationships within the crypto ecosystem, particularly with a focus in asset issuance and/or institutional players.
Bonus Points if:
- You worked with financial regulators and/or central banks in the past
- You are fluent in another language besides English
- You have tried issuing an asset on Stellar or worked with (non-XLM) assets on Stellar
We offer competitive pay with a base salary range for this position of $150,000 - $170,000 depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location. We also offer lumen-denominated grants.
- Competitive health, dental & vision coverage
- Flexible time off + 15 company holidays including a company-wide holiday break
- Paid parental leave
- Life & ADD
- Short & Long term disability
- FSA & Dependent Care Accounts
- 401K (4% match)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly gym allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks in-office
- L&D budget of $1,500/year
- Company retreats
Stellar is a decentralized, fast, scalable, and uniquely sustainable network for financial products and services. It is both a cross-currency transaction system and a platform for digital asset issuance, designed to connect the world’s financial infrastructure. Dozens of financial institutions worldwide issue assets and settle payments on the Stellar network, which has grown to over 4 million accounts.
About the Stellar Development Foundation
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-profit organization that supports the development and growth of Stellar, an open-source network that connects the world’s financial infrastructure. Founded in 2014, the Foundation helps maintain Stellar’s codebase, supports the technical and business communities building on the network, and serves as a voice to regulators and institutions. The Foundation seeks to create equitable access to the global financial system, using the Stellar network to unlock the world’s economic potential through blockchain technology.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.