If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Gelato is Web3’s decentralized backend empowering builders to create augmented smart contracts that are automated, gasless & off-chain aware Leading Web3 projects rely on Gelato to power the execution of millions of transactions across DeFi, NFT and Gaming.
Join our team of around 30 and work directly with the founders to build the future of web3 infrastructure. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in amazing off-site retreats with the team!
Watch a short summary.
What we offer:
- Small, fully remote team with an office in Zug Switzerland
- Build the next generation of decentralised relay nodes that aims to power & become the infrastructure of the most promising dApps on Ethereum
- Generous token vestings paid in the network’s native $GEL token
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by the community, including industry leading experts such as DragonFly Capital, ParaFi, IDEO, GalaxyDigital, IOSG, Gnosis, and the two largest Venture DAOs (The LAO, Metacartel Ventures)
- Maintain and operate Gelato infrastructure in a multi-cloud environment
- Contribute to improve our incident management lifecycle for overall reliability
- Contribute to improve our Postmortem philosophy
- Be on-call rotation to provide operational support and service availability
- Contribute to improve DevOps culture across different teams
- Participate in Agile meetings with your team members
- Maintain and enhance our CI/CD pipeline and its governance
- Maintain our Vaults and Secrets management and their governance
- Be an active team member by always looking out for cost effective innovative solutions and by facilitating the adoption of industry standards
- At least 3 years experience in maintaining Cloud infrastructure with modern technologies
- GitOps principles at hearth
- Experience in operating infrastructure on at least one major Cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure..)
- Experience with Docker and containerized applications
- Experience in operating and optimizing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with Git, Helm, Terraform, Kubectl and similar
- Experience in networking best practices, CDNs, deployment strategies
- Experience in operating highly available infrastructure, disaster recovery plans
- Understanding of microservice based architecture and operations
- Experience in advanced debugging, logging, monitoring and alerting using tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk,.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining cost optimized solutions
- Experience with Unix based systems
- Understanding of a programming language such as Go, Python, PHP, TypeScript,..
- Understanding of the Web3 technologies and related challenges and best practices is a plus
- Eager to learn and grow professionally
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Work very autonomously
- Generous GEL token package
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited holiday (yes you heard that right!)
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- Build relationships with top blockchain teams which are already Gelato users, including MakerDAO, Instadapp, Zerion, Quickswap and many more
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world