Head of Partnerships
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
🏄♂️ About the Team
The Head of Partnerships role sits within our ecosystem team and reports directly to the co-founder. Together with other functions, such as Ecosystem Support, Growth/Events and Brand/PR, this new function will aim to grow the Safe Ecosystem by facilitating valuable partnerships opportunities. The role is to be based in Switzerland.
👨💻 About the Role:
As the Head of Partnerships you will be responsible for generating and maintaining a multitude of long lasting partnerships with external organizations in the Web2 and Web3 space. This role will be an opportunity for you to leverage your existing network, build key and strategic relationships, and become the go-to-person if internal teams want to initiate a partnership with an external project.
🗂 What will you be doing:
- Set up partnerships strategy and identify key areas and opportunities in different sectors from Web2 to Web3 (NFT, gaming, Finance, Social, Science, DAOs, Infrastructure)
- Handle all in-bound leads, connect relevant opportunities to subject matter experts (integrations, co-marketing, product, etc.)
- Build up robust CRM system that gives insights into conversations with partners, ecosystem projects and other stakeholders
- Be the go-to-person if internal teams want to initiate a partnership with an external project
- Identify key partners for strategic investments or acquisitions
- Connect partnership opportunities to Safe Ecosystem projects
🎒 What you bring:
- 6+ years of experience in BD or partnership roles
- Ability to shape, formalize, and execute scale partnerships and coordinate projects that involve
- Natural multi-tasker with the ability to juggle many conversations in parallel, diligently following up on stale conversations and drive to bring partnership opportunities over the finish line
- An understanding of how to approach bigger companies, handle long negotiation-cycles and speaks the language of big organizations
- A deep understanding of the wider Ethereum ecosystem
- A strong network of decision makers of large web3 projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills