Head of Product
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Twinstake is a noncustodial, institutional-grade staking provider. The business operates validators across a wide range of Proof-of-Stake protocols and allows institutional clients to delegate their assets using their preferred custodians to collect staking rewards. It charges a commission on the staking rewards for operating the validators and providing analytics and reporting.
The business' differentiation is based on:
- Institutional-grade security and regulatory compliance
- Superior transparency in reporting and analytics
- Processes and features designed with the institutional workflow in mind
As Head of Product for Twinstake, you will:
- Own the product mission and vision.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate it across the business and to clients.
- Be the central point for gathering requirements from a diverse set of stakeholders, principally portfolio managers at existing and prospective clients and custodians, but also the business development team, infra/DevOps team, compliance, and legal teams, and others.
- Prioritize projects and tasks for the development team so that the whole business has confidence that what we’re building at any time is the most important thing to deliver.
- Write product requirement documents that clearly define the needs of the product users and the business and give developers the detail they need to be productive when building.
- Be the authoritative expert in how the current products work and why, documenting this for others where necessary.
- Have insights into where the market is going and the competitive landscape.
- Be able to measure performance and quality, define metrics, and monitor them.
- Keep the product and development teams aligned and motivated.
- Recruit, grow, and develop the skills of the product managers in the team.
You will have
- A good understanding of the Proof-of-Stake rewards design mechanism of Ethereum.
- The ability to ramp up very quickly and become an expert on the staking rewards mechanisms of ten other supported asset chains.
- A hands-on approach to dealing with on-chain data.
- Quantitative modeling skills.
- Strong empathy with developers, understanding the level of effort required to build the products and features you define.
Nice to have
- Experience working with multiple other Proof-of-Stake chains, including staking assets, rewards mechanisms, and validator operator responsibilities.
- Experience working with institutional asset managers, either in TradFi or crypto.
- Experience working with crypto custodians.
- Some basic development experience in crypto.