Business Strategy Intern
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
At Mudrex, we value tenacious and driven individuals who see a problem statement as an opportunity and work at solving that with an adamant focus.
We are looking for passionate, growth-minded, highly focused & driven interns. If you are eager to learn, want to accomplish goals, and be part of the next wave in Crypto/Web3, then we are looking for you.
Mudrex has launched a new business vertical “Crypto-as-a-Service” platform that allows enterprises like brokers and portfolio management services to provide simple and secure crypto exposure to their customers. Through our seamless API integration to its platform, clients can embed capabilities to not just buy crypto, but also invest in it in a systematic manner, all supported by Mudrex with KYC, regulatory and compliance monitoring, brokerage, custody, and processing of the cryptocurrency. We currently support over 500 crypto tokens and 3 types of systematic investment products
With our deep understanding of crypto/web3 and its opportunities, we are building Mudrex to become the infrastructure and backbone of Crypto and Web3.
If bringing new solutions to the world of Web3/Crypto excites you, then you should join us.
About the Role Responsibilities:
- Identify startups and corporates in Web3/Crypto space that have requirements for our CAAS offerings
- Conduct periodic market research for finding different avenues for demand, collecting market data, and effective data mining for generating prospects.
- Acquire and maintain relationships with new customers with a focus on decision makers & influencers.
- Constantly work on the sales funnel to achieve monthly account closure & revenue targets.
- Responsible for increasing awareness and utilization amongst existing clientele about the service offerings.
- Conduct meetings with Leadership teams and CXOs, to explain product offerings in detail and address queries.
- Coordinate with internal teams to create customized proposals based on customer needs.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and metrics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- A driven, individual contributor, to growing existing sales opportunities and sourcing new sales opportunities
- Experience leading client meetings, data analysis, and strategic business reviews