Fulstack Python Developer
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Are you a talented developer looking for a remote job that lets you showcase your skills while also enjoying better compensation and career growth? Look no further than Lemon.io, the marketplace that connects you with hand-picked startups in the US and Europe.
Here are some reasons why you'll love working with us:
- We understand that respecting your time is key to your success, which is why we match you with teams that won't micromanage or require time trackers.
- You can earn a monthly salary of $5k - $8k, and we've already paid out over $10M to our engineers.
- With flexible working hours and the ability to work asynchronously, you can choose a schedule that works best for you.
- Say goodbye to project managers, and hello to direct communication with clients. Most of them have technical backgrounds. Sounds good, yeah?
- We support you throughout the entire recruitment process.
- No more hunting for clients or negotiating rates - let us handle the business side of things so you can focus on what you do best.
- Enjoy the fast-paced startup environment that will keep you motivated and engaged.
- Pass the recruitment process now and start working when you're ready - even if that's a few months down the line.
- We'll manually find you the best project to match your skills and preferences.
- Connect with the best developers in the world through our community.
- Fluent with Python (5+ years of exp)
- Fluent with Django (similar python based web frameworks would be a plus)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with React (2+ years)
- Strong experience with AWS
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Solid understanding of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Flask and FastAPI would be a plus
- Ability to work all the way from high-level architecture design down to efficient code
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now and join the Lemon.io family!
- First step: VideoAsk (about 10 minutes)
- Second step: 30 minutes Screening call with our Recruiters
- Third step: Technical Interview with our Developers
- Magic Box (we are looking for best project for you)
P.S. Keep up-to-date with Lemon.io events by following us on LinkedIn.