If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Massive is an innovative company working on cutting-edge cloud technologies. We're seeking a highly experienced and motivated DevOps Lead to join our engineering team and help us build and scale our platform. If you are passionate about delivering high-quality, reliable, and scalable cloud infrastructure, we want to hear from you!
- Lead and manage the development and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure, ensuring high availability, security, and scalability.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to design, implement, and deploy new products and features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., developers, product manager) to identify and address system bottlenecks and areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement strategies for continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment (CI/CD) to support our software development lifecycle.
- Optimize our cloud infrastructure for cost, performance, and resilience.
- Monitor and troubleshoot system performance, security, and network issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation for infrastructure, processes, and procedures.
- (is a must!) You have built large-scale systems with over 1 million computers, ideally managed AWS for a significant IoT sensor network with millions of devices collecting signals.
- 7-10+ years of experience in a technical role, comfortable working with a team of senior peers.
- Experience in start-ups or with new product development is highly desired.
- At least 3 years of expertise in AWS services, including Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Route53, EC2, S3, PostgreSQL RDS, and Aurora, with a focus on smooth scaling, resiliency, cost analysis and optimization.
- Strong experience with infrastructure-as-code, specifically Terraform.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with TLS and HTTP proxy configurations.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills.
In your cover letter, please answer and provide some details on the following:
Have you built large-scale systems with over 1 million computers, ideally managed AWS for a significant IoT sensor network with millions of devices collecting signals?
- Fully remote
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- ClassPass Membership
- Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects
Massive™ is a tool used by app developers to let you opt in to pay for premium features, content, and services with a little of your unused computing resources.
You can think of Massive as Airbnb or Turo for your computer or mobile device.
Your home and, more so, your vehicle and, most of all, your computer or mobile device are depreciating assets. They’re worth something today and, accounting for maintenance, something less tomorrow.
However, Airbnb and Turo let you recapture part of your expenses or, perhaps, profit by sharing your home and vehicle when you’re not using them.
Massive does the same for your computer or mobile device, letting you unlock premium apps and features with any unused computing resources you have.
Our SDK combines these resources to form a supercomputer that compensates developers by mining cryptocurrency, running scientific simulations, pinging network objects, and performing general distributed tasks (i.e., we provide “mining [and more] as a service”, which is what our company name derives from, and we should be carbon neutral doing so by the end of the year).