Senior Marketing Designer
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Built to connect, Huddle01 enables decentralized a/v calls and messaging for wallets, dApps, DAOs, communities, and users. With its video conferencing dApp, infrastructure(SDKs), and dRTC protocol, Huddle01 is revolutionizing how people connect and collaborate virtually, giving them access to open, seamless, and secure real-time communication. ****
Huddle01 is backed by some of the leading VCs in the crypto/DeFi space including LongHash Ventures, Consenys, Protocol Labs, and angel investors Sandeep Nailwal and Juan Benet.We’re a small, rapidly growing passionate team that has been working together for about two years.
About the Role
We’re on the lookout for a talented and motivated Senior Marketing Designer to help us revamp the tonality and aesthetics of our brand. The candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to be in charge of their domain completely.
As a Senior Marketing Designer, you will work closely with multiple teams across Marketing, Product and Sales and deliver engaging content that meets the requirements. You will also need to guide the junior designer for additional support along the way. Last but not the least, strong brand thinking with a social/digital content first lens is an important requirement for this role.
About You/Must Haves
- A Bachelors’/ Masters’/ Specialized course in Design
- Technical proficiency in industry-standard design tools - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Premiere - the more the merrier
- A certain level of understanding of the web3 market
- Up to 4 years of experience in the same/ similar role
- Lead the overall visual tonality and direction for Huddle01
- Work on aesthetics and visuals for website, socials, presentations and campaigns.
- Strategise and design with a holistic thinking around the brand experience. Create an end to end brand identity.
- Work with other teams on strategies to scale up the brand
- Build & sustain a culture that emphasizes creativity & strong design thinking
How we’ll work together
• You’ll report to our Comms Lead, and work collaboratively with our marketing team• We are fully remote, you can be located anywhere on the globe.• We primarily use Notion, Linear, Slack, and Figma to work together.
As per your experience and industry standards.
Our Application Process
• We will review all submitted applications. Those who are a good fit will proceed to a short video interview• After the video interview you will have to submit an assignment to help us assess your understanding of our brand• Finalists will have a final round of interview with company leads.