If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Built to connect, Huddle01 enables decentralised a/v calls and messaging for wallets, dApps, DAOs, communities and users. With its video conferencing dApp, infrastructure(SDKs) and dRTC protocol, Huddle01 is revolutionizing how people connect and collaborate virtually, giving them access to open, seamless and secure real-time communication.
Your job as a Marketing Associate is to support the Marketing team in maintaining, optimizing, and implementing a set of marketing strategies along with ensuring high data quality & accessibility. You will also be responsible for assisting the Marketing team in analysis, planning and strategy.
What you will do
- Manage our Marketing material distribution to help the team execute, track, and optimize on a wide range of marketing campaigns, including blogs, campaigns, webinars, advertising, and events.
- Build, test, deploy, and optimize processes across all stages of the marketing funnel
- Automate and improve data quality and data management initiatives, including segmentation, & list management.
- Support the marketing team on product launches and field marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the Sales Development team on building and managing Target Account Lists for their Outbound activities
- Be on the lookout for the best tools and platforms in the market which would help the company in streamlining their Sales and Marketing processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Marketing Operations/Associate or a similar role
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- A solid understanding of CRM and Marketing automation platforms
- Past experience working for an early stage startup is an added advantage
- Web3 knowledge is a must