If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Gala is a community-uplifting powerhouse defining new frontiers in Web3 entertainment. Our games division started with a single intention, to give power back to the gamers. Now, we have brought that same idea to the entertainment world to create Entertainment that Empowers with our Film and Music divisions.
Our values are based on openness and ownership and the ability to deliver games, experiences, and opportunities to people worldwide. We are breaking down barriers to bring our communities joy, entertainment, and real-world value.
At Gala, we work remotely with flexibility; we have a great time with our colleagues and love getting things done. While working here, you'll imagine and create new and exciting things for the world to enjoy. Your talents and efforts will improve our audiences' lives in the real world.
We are happy to announce we are looking for a mid-level technical animator to support the animation team on Mirandus. You will assist in building an amazing RPG sent in an epic fantasy world. This is a unique opportunity to be immersed in a phenomenal team working on the gaming evolution, working on new and exciting things all while working with some of the best and most talented devs in the industry You will support the animation team will be a key player in solving animation technology and pipeline challenges on the project. We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic to do skin weights. And probably a lot of it :)
- You'll work on a variety of creatures, vehicles, and characters and will be responsible for developing and maintaining animation systems, rigging, pipelines and processes used by the animation team
- Develop technical animation / rigging pipelines and tools to help deliver high quality animations
- Build automated animation setups and rigs
- Collaborate with Concept, Design, Animation, and Art team to bring characters, creatures, and vehicles to life
- Work closely with Artists to troubleshoot and fix problems arising in the course of production
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to skin and rig assets
- Shipped a game with Motion Matching technology
- Set up retargeting, animation layers,
- Ability to continually improve animation pipelines
- Scripting (MEL/Python) experience
- Self-motivated, stellar work ethic, fun collaborator
- Excited by problem-solving
Nice-to-Have Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working on RPGs.
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- MMO experience a plus
- 1st Person and Creature animation experience (i.e. quadrupeds, flying creatures etc.)