Technical Product Manager
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
We, at drypto_, are seeking a Technical Product Manager with 0-2 years of experience in Technical/Web Development, preferably within the Product Management domain or a related field. A strong understanding of the technologies involved and the product development process is crucial. Familiarity with Blockchain technology/Web3 Ecosystem or a keen interest in learning about it will be a significant advantage.
What's in it for you?
* Accelerate your career growth in a dynamic start up environment.
* Expand your knowledge and expertise in cutting-edge technologies like Blockchain and Web3.
* Work closely with our Co-Founders, contributing to quick and decisive decision-making.
* Embrace a culture that values innovation, collaboration, and professional growth. Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with the Co-Founders to drive the operational execution of product development.
* Manage and monitor the development pipeline, assigning tasks and ensuring timely delivery.
* Coordinate with development teams (developers, agencies) to optimize efficiency and achieve our roadmap goals.
* Conduct research on technical aspects, challenges, and best practices for product development.
* Implement AGILE processes to maximize development efficiency and adaptability.
* Understanding of the MERN Stack or any Full-Stack Ecosystem to effectively co-ordinate any development related tasks.
If you're a self-motivated individual with a passion for learning new technologies and creating innovative solutions, we'd love for you to join our team and help shape the future of the Web3 Ecosystem. Don't miss this chance to be part of an exciting journey – apply now!