If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
We’re building for a future where the internet and world economy empowers people through interactions based on consent, privacy, and free association. Where both communities and individuals flourish. To accomplish that, we’re working hard to make web3 accessible for everyone.
MetaMask is both a crypto wallet and a gateway to the decentralized web. Our tools help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, protect against economic turmoil, and more. Our browser extension and mobile platforms meet the needs of millions of users and developers across the world.
Originally a humble key manager, today MetaMask serves over 30 million monthly active users as a decentralized application development platform, an aggregator of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges, and a decentralized identity manager.
About the Team
The Data Team builds and operates our modern data stack, making it easier for teams across the company to gain actionable insights on how we might improve the overall product experience. User privacy is paramount and our team ensures that we deliver on this commitment.
About the Role
We're hiring for a Data Analyst with proficiency in data analysis tools such as SQL and Python. This is an opportunity to work with, and help shape, the path of the leading web3 wallet and identity manager.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our Product Teams to create and track metrics across our products, be a steward for data standards, and share actionable insights
- Propose innovative solutions by exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets, including on-chain data
- Optimize data structure to support our data initiatives, increase operational efficiency, improve collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Manage analytics lifecycle from inception to delivery and potential ongoing maintenance
- Visualize the analysis into easy-to-consume storylines for stakeholders
- Provide business insights on what drives engagement and leverage the learnings to inform future strategies
Who we’re looking for:
- 5 years of experience as data analyst, product analyst, or data scientist
- Highly proficient in data analysis tools such as SQL and Python
- Highly proficient using at least one data visualization product (Looker, Tableau, QuickSight, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, including experience meeting with and communicating information to senior leadership
- Ability to think strategically, formulate appropriate analytical solution, and execute in order to solve business needs
- Bonus points for:
- Experience with descriptive and inferential statistics
- Experience working with on-chain (Ethereum) data
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.