If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Cere Network is the world’s first decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 applications with trustless content delivery/streaming capabilities and decentralized data cloud solutions optimized to power interactions between users, (NFT) assets, and applications.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
What do we look for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
About the role:
The Business Development team is the driving force behind expanding our reach and uncovering new opportunities for the company. As part of our team, you will have the chance to work alongside a group of ambitious and passionate individuals dedicated to building strong relationships with key partners in the web3 ecosystem, amongst which clients, investors, exchanges and market makers.
As a Business Development Manager, you will lead the charge in identifying, securing and expanding new business opportunities. You will be the face of the company, managing and nurturing existing relationships while hunting down new clients. You will be the one developing and implementing strategies that will help us engage with the most promising partners. You will act as a bridge between the product team and the business development team, fostering strong collaboration with your colleagues in engineering, marketing, product, and legal.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company product offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Act as a bridge between the product and BD team.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients, developing and implementing a business strategy for attracting new industry-leading clients.
- Building solid relationships with colleagues from engineering, marketing, product and legal teams.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs, negotiating and signing deals with new partners.
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- 2+ years experience in crypto business development.
- 1+ year experience in product management.
- Strong technical and product background preferred.
- Understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, DeFi ecosystem.
- Experience building and running a structured sales process at a growing technology company.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a wide variety of audiences at differing levels of technical sophistication.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
You’ll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere, you can work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that’s our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips and other events to increase your knowledge.