Full Stack Engineer
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
About Beanstalk and Beanstalk Farms
Beanstalk is a permissionless fiat stablecoin protocol built on Ethereum. It’s designed from first principles to issue capital-efficient, decentralized stablecoins that are accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Beanstalk will unlock the potential of DeFi by eliminating the need for centralized custodians or collateral. By working on Beanstalk, you have the chance to play a crucial role in the future of the DeFi economy.
Beanstalk Farms (BF) is a decentralized development organization funded by the Beanstalk DAO to work on Beanstalk, operating across the stack on technical and non-technical problems. BF has a collaborative culture that values autonomy and empowers contributors to make a significant impact on Beanstalk’s development.
Engineering at BF
As a Full Stack Engineer at BF, you will work with a tight-knit group of crypto engineers to architect, build, secure, deploy and maintain products across Beanstalk’s decentralized financial stack, including:
- The Beanstalk protocol, an EIP-2535 Diamond proxy which receives upgrades through the BIP governance system;
- The Beanstalk UI, a frontend for Beanstalk hosted at app.bean.money and a template for DeFi developers interested in building protocols that leverage Beanstalk’s unique composability;
- The Beanstalk SDK, which wraps ecosystem contracts into a simple interface and supports Workflows, a new approach developed by BF in tandem with Pipeline that compiles and executes a sequence of contract calls in a single transaction;
- The Beanstalk Subgraph, which listens to Beanstalk’s events to calculate account balances, index market orders and activity, and track Beanstalk’s health;
- Ecosystem contracts like Pipeline and Depot, which provide Beanstalk with gas-efficient interoperability and serve as public good utilities on Ethereum;
- Our suite of Twitter/Discord/Telegram bots, which relay real-time activity and price information to DeFi users; and
- New and undisclosed projects.
BF engineers also support the integration and launching of new protocols that leverage Beanstalk. In the past we have advised Root (fungible Bean deposits), Paradox (parimutuel sports betting), Irrigation (developing a pricing oracle for Pods) and others.
You are a fit for this role if:
- You value your rate of learning and want to be at the forefront of full stack DeFi development; and
- You believe in but aren’t satisfied with the state of DeFi, and want to build through the bear market.
- Bonus: Solidity experience!
- Protocol: Solidity, with a mix of Hardhat and Foundry for development and testing.
- Beanstalk UI: Vite, React, Material UI with Typescript.
- SDK: TypeScript.
- Bots and analytics: Python.
What BF can offer
- Competitive salary paid in liquid Bean Deposits.
- Range: 12,500 to 25,000 Beans per month based on experience.
- Opportunity to get involved in protocols that spin out of BF (or we can help you start one yourself).