Technical Writer - Twitter Focused
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Airstack is a cutting-edge developer platform that empowers developers to seamlessly query and integrate web3 data into their applications. Our platform offers unprecedented capabilities, allowing complex queries in GraphQL that span on-chain/off-chain, cross-chain, cross-project, and identity data. Airstack eliminates the need for developers to host their own infrastructure, making it easier to serve relevant ecosystem data to end-users. We launched Airstack at ETH Tokyo in April 2023 and since then more than 200 developers are building with Airstack. We are now rapidly scaling the Airstack platform capabilities and building out our go-to-market organization and processes. Our writing team will be vital when creating technical content and growing the community.
- Our Twitter focused writer will clearly and accurately represent Airstack through various content on twitter - threads, tweets, comments, and more.
- Additionally, we may need you to also write long form blog content, although our priority is finding someone who can do Twitter really well.
- You will guide developers through Airstack features and insights with easy to understand, but technically sufficient and engaging copy.
- We are looking for community members who are passionate about what Airstack is building, who can clearly communicate our vision to the masses.
- This is a part time position with the potential to develop into a full-time role.
- Write in-depth threads on Airstack’s use cases and developer ecosystems Example Write case studies on projects using Airstack.
- Turn long form blog content into Twitter threads.
- Engage with twitter audience through comments and replies.
- Attend content strategy calls and assist with content ideation, planning, and schedule.
- Requirements Has grown a Twitter profile for a developer tooling product before and has proof of this.
- At least 1 year of experience in writing content about technical products for developers.
- Needs to be fairly technical and be able to understand Airstack’s product very well.
- Understanding of sales and marketing, and some level of marketing/sales experience.
- Nice to Haves Experience and comfort with GraphQL.
- Familiarity with ReactJS and other frontend technologies.
- Extremely passionate about the EVM ecosystem and Airstack’s mission Development background is a plus.
Where: Remote position.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Airstack is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Seniority: Junior to Mid Level
Please apply through the link below in order to take your application into consideration https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4OprGINQfFFEhG14k7W7Ua03-nUkQmj2VnTrIf_AidzrRiA/viewform