Developer Relations Lead
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Airstack is a cutting-edge developer platform that empowers developers to seamlessly query and integrate web3 data into their applications. We are venture backed and recently raised $7m in our pre-seed rounds.
Our platform offers unprecedented capabilities, allowing complex queries in GraphQL that span on-chain/off-chain, cross-chain, cross-project, and identity data. Airstack eliminates the need for developers to host their own infrastructure, making it easier to serve relevant ecosystem data to end-users.
We launched Airstack at ETH Tokyo in April 2023 and since then more than 200 developers are building withAirstack.
We are now rapidly scaling the Airstack platform capabilities and building out our go-to-market organization and processes. The Developer Relations (“Dev Rel”) Lead is a critical role.
More info: https://www.airstack.xyz/
The Dev Rel Lead will be the ultimate point person for Airstack’s success with developers.You will proactively lead developer documentation, developer education, developer community communications, and developer feedback.We are looking for a passionate technical community leader and builder to join the Airstack core team, and help shape and build the ecosystem of developers building better apps with Airstack.
- Define and implement the Airstack go-to-market strategy with developers and grow the number of developers using Airstack.
- Provide technical support to our community via different social channels (e.g. GitHub, Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Stackoverflow, and others)
- Assist with developer onboarding and project integration
- Own developer community and comms
- Own developer documentation
- Own developer success, help, and problem-solving
- Own developer education & feedback loops
- Collaborate with the team to launch new features, and enhancements effectively to the wider developer community
- Create technical blog posts, tutorials, videos, and sample dapps
- Execute hackathons, and represent Airstack in third-party events (This position requires travel).
- Inspire developers to integrate Airstack into their project.
- Previous experience with devrel in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience and comfort with GraphQL, both as a user and teacher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (especially technical writing)
- Familiarity with ReactJS and other frontend technologies
- Web3 developer community experience
- Super passionate about EVM ecosystem and Airstack’s mission
- Good working knowledge, of API concepts like Webhooks, SDKs, OpenAPIPublic speaking: Able to demonstrate implementations of the Airstack APIs and help developer teams troubleshoot integrating Airstack APIs into their Apps during live events and online training
- Previous experience leading workshops, presentations, community talks, and engaging the developer community
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Company stock options
Airstack is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Seniority: Mid-Senior level