Generalist Web3 Engineer
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
We are looking for talents across the board, from part-time web2 engineers transitioning to web3 to seasoned web3 developers looking to find senior roles. Focus on building the technologies of the future and growing your skills and leave the job hunting to us. Our vision is to match every web3 talent with the best web3 companies. We work with top web3 organizations, such as Binance, Chainlink, Immutable, Polygon, and many more.
Our developers get to choose from a variety of job opportunities including DeFi, HFT, DEX trading, NFT platforms, and P2E games. Roles and responsibilities may involve any of the below:
- Researching and building blockchain protocols, modules, technologies, and algorithms
- Gaining a deeper understanding of how various exchange systems work and writing algorithms to optimize trade execution
- Fool-proof security across the stack - encryption, hashing, privacy, VPC, etc.
- Build clean, concise APIs for serving data and insights, along with the documentation
- Work on tweaking and building game-play mechanics that motivate players to play and earn within an open economy
- Familiar with Python, Golang, Rust, C++, Java, and other mainstream blockchain development languages
- Curiosity in web3 projects with a track record of extra-curricular projects/work/research in this space (especially contributions to open source projects).
- Solid knowledge in computing theory including networking, data structures, algorithms, database theory, and networking
- Solid knowledge of blockchain management and data protection
Jobs may involve using both web2 and web3 skillsets. If you don’t have the necessary experience specified, we highly encourage you to apply and we can help find a role that is more suitable for your profile.