Full Stack Engineer | Japanese or Vietnamese speaker.
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
At Slash, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our web3 journey.
Objectives of this Role
- Work across the full stack, mainly front-end especially, and server-side application development in collaboration with the Smart Contracts team Develop new features in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new and existing projects from system design to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers, and collaborate with leading back end engineers
- Collaborate across time zones via Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, Notion, Discord and video conferences
- Note that the current development team works in the APAC timezone, but since development proceeds completely remotely, no timezone is specified.
Required Skills and Qualifications
-3+ years of experience building and maintenance web applications with team Experience using Docker and container orchestration services Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge and experience with front-end state management frameworks such as Vuex Have a mindset through own experience on library selection and maintenance
- Experience using Self-Custodial Wallets such as MetaMask Experience purchasing crypto tokens and NFTs Fundamentals of EVM and Solidity. For example, completed Cryptozombie, read Mastering Ethereum.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills Unit/integration testing experience
- English skill over IELTS Overall 6.0 日本語のみでビジネスとシステムのディスカッションが可能な方
- Experience building dapps
- Describe the system components that go through in the sequence from the web system to connecting to the blockchain, executing the process, and retrieving the results.
- Familiarity with web3.js or ethers.js
- Familiarity with DEX AMM Experience building AWS based infrastructure Experience using AWS based managed services to reduce development time
- Fluent English communication
- Able to speak Japanese or Vietnamese
- Interest in in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
- Professional certifications
- Experience in developing payment system projects
- Experience in designing and building batch architectures in both on-shot and daemon
- Architectural design experience in asynchronous processing such as event-driven, queueing systems, resident daemon loops, timed batches and one-shot batches. - Knowledge of the mechanisms to make DevOps work. For example Automated infrastructure, Automated Testing, CICD, Observability Awareness, IRC and IM robots and Scrum.