Engineering Manager/ Tech Lead.
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
At Slash, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our web3 journey. We’re seeking an Engineering Manager who will join our team and push its boundaries. We are still a small team, so you will be acting across multiple roles such as Tech Lead, Product Manager, Project Manager and Architect.
The main task will be to lead the tech team as a leader representing Slash and to perform engineering tasks on your own as needed. Since the CTO is currently responsible for many of these tasks, we will begin by collaborating with the CTO and decentralizing roles. Our ideal candidate has experience Engineering Manager or Tech Lead. Self-propelling and fast catch-up on tech, operations and business. You’ll be joining our tech team working at solving the challenges that impact all over the world, and deliver amazing global user experiences. Objectives of this Role:
- Lead designs, implements, and refines product development, testing, and manufacturing processes with engineers and stakeholders.
- Manages staff and assigns tasks to engineers.
- Leads teams in maintenance and development of products, solutions, and processes.
- Oversees project logistics and resource allocation.
- Advocates on behalf of team members by securing adequate resources for success.
- Communicates technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other team leaders and departments.
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities Contribute to recruitment Daily and Monthly Responsibilities Lead in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment Lead designing and building the architect of end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Work in the APAC timezone completely remotely
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Experience as a Tech Lead or Engineering Manager in a team of 10+ people consisting of business development, designers, and engineers
- Experience using Self-Custodial Wallets such as MetaMask Experience purchasing crypto tokens and NFTs Fundamentals of EVM and Solidity. For example, completed Cryptozombie, read Mastering Ethereum.
- 日本語のみでビジネスとシステムのディスカッションが可能な方 English skill over IELTS Overall 6.0
- Preferred Qualifications Fluent in English
- Describe the system components that go through in the sequence from the web system to connecting to the blockchain, executing the process, and retrieving the results.
- Experience or Management of building dapps Familiarity with web3.js or ethers.js
- Familiarity with DEX AMM Experience building AWS based infrastructure
- Experience using AWS based managed services to reduce development time
- Fluent English communication
- Able to speak Japanese or Vietnamese
- Interest in in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
- Professional certifications Experience in developing payment system projects
- Experience in designing and building batch architectures in both on-shot and daemon
- Architectural design experience in asynchronous processing such as event-driven, queueing systems, resident daemon loops, timed batches and one-shot batches.
- Knowledge of the mechanisms to make DevOps work. For example Automated infrastructure, Automated Testing, CICD, Observability Awareness, IRC and IM robots and Scrum.