If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
As a product analyst, you will transform data into actionable insights. You will work closely with the Product Application team to identify and solve needs, as well as identify and execute against opportunities.
Some of the products you will support including Polygon’s web wallet, Bridge, Staking, Swap, and Widget. You will interface directly with both the engineering and analytics teams to build necessary data pipelines and deliverables.
Polygon is a fast paced environment. Priorities shift quickly and speed is valued.
- Create value by transforming raw data into actionable insights. This may be in the form of dashboards, triggered reporting, or one of research analysis.
- Maintain product analytic infrastructure. Responsible for product integration, and work directly with data and analytics teams to build needed data pipelines. Will be responsible for inputting code directly into products.
- Support internal stakeholders with ad hoc analysis and data related queries.
- Optimize data delivery for scalability and reliability.
Ideal candidates have
- Strong skill set in SQL, RestAPI/JSON-RPC, and Python.
- Strong experience and familiarity with a variety of product data tools (ex. Mixpanel, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.)
- Ability to identify priorities among many competing objectives.
- Previous experience working on shared repos, GitHub actions, and CI/CD.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English).