If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
We are looking for a highly motivated product evangelist to serve as a liaison with our developer community and drive awareness of, adoption of, and success with this new plugin architecture. In this role, you will ensure that MetaMask continues to support our mission of democratizing access to the decentralized web.
To apply for this position, you must have:
- 3+ years of experience in developer evangelism, developer relations, or education.
- Demonstrated interest or experience with blockchain related development and web3 technologies through any of: work experience, hackathons, open source work, personal projects, or similar experiences.
- A working knowledge of developer tools. Ability to develop, work with developers, collect feedback as a peer, and communicate it to the product team in order to help guide the product roadmap to best meet developer needs.
- A metrics-driven approach to serving the needs of the developer ecosystem.
- Proactive and self-driven to be successful working in a remote environment
- Are kind, empathetic, and supportive towards the team
- Timezone: Ideally between PT and ET, if in EU/UK you are able to have ~4 hours overlap with continental US time zones.