If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Coinsprout is a daily newsletter that helps crypto enthusiasts stay up to date on what matters in crypto. Every weekday, we send out a 5 minute email covering the most important news stories and crypto trends.
We’re now looking for a full-time writer who can take over the writing of the newsletter so we can focus on growth and monetization.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be responsible for curating the most important stories/trends of the day then writing the newsletter from start to finish.
The newsletter consists of the following format:
- A short intro + outro paragraph
- Three main stories (250 - 400 words each)
- A sponsored ad (once we start monetizing)
- A roundup section with 1-2 sentence bullet point summaries
You can view previous issues of the newsletter here.
In total, you’ll be writing about 1,000 - 1,500 words per newsletter.
- Excellent writing skills with a portfolio to back it up
- Ability to summarize crypto news in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to write in a casual tone while injecting some wit and humor into your writing
- Ability to decipher the signal from the noise and know what’s worth covering
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the crypto industry
- Up to date on all the latest crypto trends
- Keen attention to detail
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Newsletter Writer” and follow these instructions:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself
- Attach your resume
- Provide some writing samples
Bonus points: If you have an active social media presence, please include links to your profile(s).