Lead Backend Engineer
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
What we're looking for:
- Our client is seeking an experienced backend engineer with knowledge of and passion for the web3 space.
- The ideal candidate should have deep experience with modern backend technologies like Node.js, Typescript, AWS, and Postgres, and should have an appetite to work on complex products with autonomy and creative freedom.
- Additionally, the candidate should have experience designing and building out programmatic APIs, maintaining highly available infrastructure, and be excited about or have experience in making web3 more friendly. # Responsibilities
- Build clean, maintainable, and well-tested backend code
- Collaborate with the product to define, prioritize, and build
- Design and architect backend REST APIs
- Build and manage a team of backend engineers # Qualifications
- Deep experience with modern backend technologies like Node.js, Typescript, AWS, and Postgres
- Appetite to work on complex products with autonomy and creative freedom
- Experience designing and building out programmatic APIs
- Experience maintaining highly available infrastructure
- Excitement about and/or experience in making web3 more friendly # Benefits **Benefits:**
- Competitive pay and generous equity
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off