Senior Product Manager
If you want to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for a job, here are some best practices to follow:
✅ Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
✅ Research the company and familiarize yourself with their products, services, and culture.
✅ Brush up on web3 fundamentals: CLICK HERE
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Know Your Business (KYB) team. Our mission is to help customers onboard fast and safely to Binance, in a trustworthy and delightful way. You’ll transform ideas into strategy and product features, following our development processes to deliver the final product from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a data-driven, creative leader and problem-solver with a passion for the crypto industry.
- Independently own the product strategy and execution for products related to KYB and other compliance-related projects from end to end
- Collaborate with global KYB vendors to build the state-of-the-art KYB and verification platform using cutting-edge technology
- Work closely with compliance and operational teams to enable superior KYB onboarding experiences for our corporate users
- Work closely with Product Managers, engineers, and designers to ensure a high quality product is built
- Prioritize feedback from users/internal stakeholders (e.g. compliance, legal, operation, data...etc), make difficult trade-offs, and drive the product roadmap
- Define and analyze key product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in building products for international markets
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- User-focused and product-driven mindset
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Mandarin
- Familiar with Blockchain technology or fin-tech sector is a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire